Families face numerous challenges as loved ones age or become increasingly dependent on others for their care. Proper planning can provide you and your family with peace of mind and can offer financial security for the future of your loved ones. Seek the guidance of an understanding and experienced law firm.
Tailoring Solutions To Your Unique Needs
The Elder & Disability Law Center is a boutique estate planning and elder law firm serving clients throughout Washington, D.C., Virginia and Maryland. We will listen to your concerns, educate you about your options and tailor a personalized plan by applying a holistic approach to your unique circumstances. Our lawyers provide you with comprehensive legal services in such areas of law as:
- Life Care Planning and Management: Financial and disability planning; planning and managing quality care and assets for your lifetime
- Medicaid Planning and Eligibility: Assuring your eligibility for long-term care Medicaid benefits
- Guardianships and Conservatorships: Establishing a guardianship or conservatorship while maintaining your loved one’s independence and minimizing your risks
- Probate, Estate and Trust Administration: Guiding your family through administrative processes, probate avoidance and will contests; representing you and helping you understand your duties as a fiduciary
- Estate and Disability Planning: Establishing an estate plan that is right for you through the use of such documents as wills, trusts, powers of attorney, advance medical directives and special needs trusts
- Special Needs Trusts: Financial planning for disabled individuals to allow for eligibility for public benefits
When you are facing sensitive and difficult legal issues related to aging, Medicaid planning, disability and providing for the future of your family, we can help.