The Elder & Disability Law Center
At The Elder & Disability Law Center in Washington, D.C., our focus is on meeting the needs of those living in our own community. Our legal team works together to advocate for and advise individuals and families confronting the challenges of aging, disability, illness or planning for long-term care.
Our skilled lawyers at EDLC have extensive experience handling legal issues involving:
- Estates, trusts and wills for people of all ages, income levels and unique circumstances
- Disability and Medicaid benefits and planning
- Probate, trust and estate administration
- Guardianships and conservatorships
- Lawsuits regarding will, trust and probate disputes
- Asset protection
The Elder & Disability Law Center provides centralized access to practical resources regarding a wide variety of estate, elder law and disability issues throughout Washington, D.C., Virginia and Maryland.
For Peace Of Mind, Contact Us Today
You can count on The Elder & Disability Law Center for a personalized and holistic approach to your family crisis or long-term planning need. When you are facing sensitive or difficult legal issues related to aging, disability or family, contact us online or call us toll free at 866-399-4324 or locally at 202-452-0000 to schedule a consultation.